Well, since today is my 26th birthday, I am doing a list of 26 things about me.
So here it goes:
1. I was born on Dec. 19, 1981, youngest of 14 kids.
2.Mom and dad brought me home a few days before Christmas in a stocking and put me under the tree. They woke up my older siblings and told them they had a wonderful gift under the tree, to my brothers dismay it was a new baby and not a train set, or Spiderman toy.
3. Born and raised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as The Mormon Church, and to this day love it!
4. Married at 19 to my first love, and have been very happily married to my Hero my Husband!
5. I am the proud mama of 4 kids, all under 6 (2 gals+ 2 boys= no sleep!)
6. I love to bake goodies for my family! Trying to learn all of my mama's recipes, my fave is Texas Sheet cakes or cookies!
7. I have never broken a bone, though I am a bit clumsy at times!
8. I've been blessed to have 3 natural births, one with the epidural, which I really regret!
9.My family is very talented athletically and musically and many other ways! (Really talented!)
10. I love the color RED!
11. My favorite meal is Lupulu (corned beef, taro leaves, coconut milk, onions) Chop Suey; with Kumala (yams) they are so delicious!!
12. I am Tongan, American, Maori, German and Scottish or a fruit salad! Lol!
13. My kids are so intelligent, and I love watching them learn new things!
14. Dream vacation: New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa or Egypt
15. Some of my fave singers/bands are: Aaradhna, Bob Marley, The Jets, A Cassandra Utterance, Israel Kamakawiwaole, Keahiwai, Three Plus, Necta
16. Favorite places to visit: Hana, Maui and SLC, UT
17. One of my fave quotes: "The purpose of life is a life of purpose." -Robert Byrne
18. My parents owned a bakery called "Browns Bakery", it is one of my favorite memories, and I have plans to re-open it someday.
19. I have never been out of the USA!
20. Arizona is the 3rd state I have resided in, prior states Nevada and good old Utah.
21. My favorite sport to play is volleyball, but I like watching football!
22. We recently converted to Cardinals fans; we still have love for the Cowboys too!
23. I always wanted to be a football player when I was younger, dad wouldn't allow it! Lol!
24. I love to watch, The Office, House MD, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and Oprah.
25. I love the sound of my kids singing hymns and primary songs! If you ever forget what heaven sounds like, ask your kids to sing!
26. I am so blessed!
Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas!