My New Blog

After combing the net for Polynesian Recipe websites I decided to create my own recipe blog, I have titled it "The Polynesian Kitchen" and it is dedicated to my husband, who has a deep love for cooking and loves to cook for me. There isn't a site I have found that has all the recipes we love in one spot. So I am creating my own recipe blog. It's still under construction but I am excited to share these recipes that I have found or that our family cooks. We love our culture and our heritage and the food just makes it that much better. So hop on over to it at http://thepolynesiankitchen.blogspot.com and feel free to contact me for any Polynesian recipe requests, and I will try my best to get a hold of them and post it up for you.

Thank you for stopping by, have a Happy Aloha Friday!

Comments

  1. I think I am really going to like stopping in on your blog. I found you through lds women's. I too, started a family recipe blog. I have not blogged any poly recipes because one of the rules to my recipe blog is I need a picture before I can post a recipe. I love pioneer woman but if I were to take pictures like her, we would never have any recipes to post! much aloha. I hope to put all of our recipes together so I can print it. I printed my blog through blurb and it came out great!
    Chrys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ane. Consider yourself tagged. You're it! So check my blog for the rules. Also, just want to let you know we really missed you out here this weekend at the wedding. It was beautiful. We love you. Hope baby is doing better. Have a nice Sunday, Rina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your polynesian kitchen and will be back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts