Things I've Won From Blog Contests

It's been fun entering contests on blogs so I thought I would share some links from blogs I love and I have won prizes from.

From Goodies for Mom and Baby I won this cute sand playset that my kids love, it's definitely not a cheaply made dollar store set because it's sturdy and it's my kids first green toy set because it's made from recycled materials and it's recyclable, produced by Green Toys Inc.


From A Book Blogger's DiaryA Book Blogger's Diary I won, "The Real Deal Guide to Pregnancy", written by Erika Lenkert. It hasn't arrived yet but I will be adding my review of it. It has good reviews on Amazon so I am sure it will be a good addition to my bookshelf.







Comments

  1. I'm glad you like them. They sent me the cookware set and my boys love them too. Very sturdy.

    Lois
    Goodies for Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention :)

    http://abookwormsdiary.blogspot.com/
    http://abookbloggersdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts