Thursday Thirteen -My Husband








Thirteen Things about My ♥LOVE that I ♥LOVE:


  1. The way we met and that we are truly meant to be!
  2. He knows me better than I know myself!
  3. He is so patient and understanding!
  4. He is an amazing daddy!
  5. The sound of his voice, soothes me!
  6. He loves being with the family most!
  7. He is down to earth and intelligent!
  8. He is a TRUE gentleman!
  9. He teaches our children with love and gentleness!
  10. He loves the Lord!
  11. He strives to accomplish all of his Goals!
  12. He makes me a better woman, wife, mother!
  13. He is so F-I-N-E and all m-i-n-e!!!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Comments

  1. That was really sweet. ♥ It sounds like you guys are wonderfully happy. ♥♥
    Interestingly enough, I would put similar things down for my sweetie. I love my hubby's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet..hopefully your hunney got to read it! I think that #10 is the best of all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW!!! SO SWEET! Sounds like you have a WONDERFUL husband♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's so sweet. I believe women are suppose to pay tribute to their husband. It doesn't have to be extravagant or anything like that. It's the thoughts that counts. Give honor where honor is due.

    PS - This is my first time visiting...will be back again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aurora: You went incognito on us? Totally understand! I will reply back to you this way! :D

    Monday-Sunday: Thanks! He sure did and he replied too! Yes #10 is the best of all!

    Merrianne: Thank you so much! He really is wonderful!!

    Toia: I agree it should be something Husbands and Wives do for one another, keeps the love alive and strengthens the marriage! My favorite things are definitely the simple things he has done for me, the notes. etc. I will be stopping by your blog too! I added you to my Blogs to HULA about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts