IF THEY LIVED IN KENTUCKY...

My beautiful cuz Kat sent me this in an email, thanks Kat!




WHAT THESE CELEBRITIES WOULD LOOK LIKE IF THEY
WEREN'T FAMOUS AND LIVED IN KENTUCKY





Ashlee Simpson



Ellen DeGeneres




Britney Spears




Cameron Diaz







Jennifer Aniston



John Travolta




Jessica Simpson




Amy Winehouse



J. Lo and Marc Anthony



Johnny Depp



Nicole Kidman


Sharon Stone



Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck




Nicole Ritchie


Pamela Anderson





Hilton Sisters





Scarlett Johannson








David Beckham and Posh Spice


And last (but certainly not least...)




Oprah Winfrey

Comments

  1. Darn it - my computer must be from the dark ages because it didn't show the pictures - I wanted a laugh!!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodnesssssss!!! ha haaaa!!!!

    i live in Tennessee and i have seen people that REALLY look like that!!!!!!!!!!! ha hahahaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt get them to load on mine either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha - love it!! My faves were Nicole Ritchie and Johnny Depp. Britney Spears was SCARY. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh! You got me crackin' up, girl! So funny. Poor Britney. But isn't she sort of from Kentucky already? :-) ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how much they looked like them..

    great job sistah

    and I hoope you are getting enough sleep..

    ReplyDelete
  8. just goes to show what a celebrity stylist and personal trainer can do for ya'!!
    Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very scary!! Made me wonder what I would look like!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is way too funny! the britney spears one is killing me! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats hilarious! Makes you wonder...I wonder what I would look like if I was famous?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts