Birthday Wishes

Happy 78th Birthday to my wonderful DAD!
He is a father to 14 kids and tons of grandchildren.

In recent years he has faced trials which include
many health problems in his old age, including multiple strokes.
He has some memory loss as a result. He is still the same although he doesn't speak much.
I mean his spirit is still the same. I have always been close to my dad
and I am glad that my kids have these years with him.

I just got off the phone with him and my
mom. I asked him how old he was
and he said,"21 years old."
At the end of the conversation, I asked him how old he was
again and he said, "35 years old, " and then he laughed!
We love you dad and we are blessed to have this special time with you.
Happy "35th"...lol!


I also wanted to say, Happy
Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE brother with a heart of Gold.
He just turned 30 years old!!! DANNNNGG!! lol! jk! Love you Bro!!

Check out their adorable baby girl:
Baby M



We love you both and we are grateful for you!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. awwwww Annie that was so sweet! i love ur cute lil dad. ten years ago i would've said grumpy old man...but he's not the same anymore..i love ur bro pete too, he's my fave bro too heeheehee :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts