What's On My Mind

I have a lot weighing on my mind right now. Most of my thoughts are due to the recent devastation in the islands and around the world. There are some horrible things that have happened there that I could not imaging happening to me as a parent. It has affected me. The good thing is that it has affected me in a way that is positive. I am striving harder to be a better mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I am striving harder than I did before. I think mostly because I feel that I have a deeper appreciation for life and the simple treasures of life. (The moments of happiness when I see my kids grasp new concepts.) I have found strength. Hearing stories of families in the islands who have lost everything...even their family members. YES I believe in ETERNAL FAMILIES. However, I also believe that we have been given this life on earth to bless others around us. As for me and my house...we are working on self-improvement. Serving others more, being more self-less in any way that we can. I am working on my health and keeping myself healthy so that I can take care of my family. Of course there are those moments when I feel a bit of stress and anxiety about the world as it is. But the power of His promises and His Plan REMIND me of why we are here. What I NEED to focus on and WHAT matters most. To LIVE IN THE PRESENT-always keeping my roles always first. LOVE OTHERS UNCONDITIONALLY no matter how crazy they are...reflect on his ATONEMENT AND Work to build an eternal family and SERVE WITH ALL MY HEART.

What's been on your mind?


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Aww Ane, that was a great post! I too am saddened about what happened to the people in the isles! I am too trying to be more involved and just a better all around person! I'm glad that you are taking care of you, so that you can be around for your kids. You are all ready a great friend to me, and so to be able to see u more, that's just a treat!! Love you Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts