Halloween Scare

I couldn't manage to write a new post for almost a week. (I just love my hubby's post and video!) Halloween was really scary for my family. Earlier in the morning, Baby Pearl had fallen off the couch onto the carpet hitting the back of her head. About an hour later she vomited about three times. So we decided we'd better take her to the Children's Hospital to get checked out. She was running a mild fever when we got there and had to have a CT scan to make sure that everything was okay. A few hours and prayers later the Dr. came in the room and told me that she was fine, but that we should take her in for a follow-up appointment with her pediatrician. I took her home and felt so relieved! We took the kids out trick or treating and finished up the holiday. Baby Pearl is doing just fine now, and I am so grateful! I have a testimony of the power of Prayer and Faith. I am very thankful for the blessing that we have the ability to communicate with our Father in Heaven not only in our day-to-day lives but when we are faced with the trials that truly test our faith.


"Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with asurety bhope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which chope cometh of dfaith, maketh an eanchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in fgood works, being led to gglorify God."-- Ether 12:4 (The Book of Mormon)



Photobucket

Comments

  1. You can never be too careful with kids and their heads! You were definitely blessed because vomiting is a sure sign of head injury!

    Good for you for keeping a clear head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is doing ok... it's always good to be safe than sorry! Kisses for Baby Pearl..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that prayer and faith makes a big difference. I'm glad that your baby is doing well now. No one needs that type of scare. Not on Halloween, not ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLA LAUGHING AT YOUR COMMENTS THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH SIS I SO MISS YALL. I LOVE YOUR BLOG STILL NEW AT IT BUT I'LL GET THE HANG OF IT LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts