What's that??







It looks like we are gonna have to come up with one more pearl-y name....
Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet, but we are excited about another addition!

Maybe, baby baby pearl....or teeny baby pearl? lol!

Perhaps we should change baby pearl to L-pearl..since she will no
longer be the baby of the family.

I will find out at the end of the month, whether it's a boy or girl. Any guesses?
We are going to name this one an American name.
I think we have our share of "I" & "K" names...

"F" or "A" names would be fine. ;)

Here are a few that I don't like:

BOYS
1 Baracko
2 Barackorambo
3 Yittrium
4 Drew-drew
5 Guy
6 Lil'Dude
7 Truzeek
8 Roover
9 Twentyten
10 Zip

GIRLS
1 Crayo'la
2 Wiggles
3 LaBaraq
4 Giggles
5 Maddonnah
6 Katie-Katie-Kricket
7 Inqblot
8 Quibbles
9 Scribbles
10 Merriterry



I could always resort to the Baby Name Genie

Here are the first names it came up with:
NO you are NOT RIGHT GENIE!
Names that rhyme, not too fond of...
We'll, keep looking for the right name...
Any ideas?


At least
now I can buy this
bracelet to celebrate-->





Photobucket

Comments

  1. you should name her AnnaLaysia :) Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Congrats Ane that's awesome news... Lol at anna's name don't ever add her name in it...lol!Macy is a very pretty name... lol! love you annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't listen to her she's the devils child!! lmbo!!! Just go with your heart (anna) whatever you feel (anna) love ya (anna)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post to pop by to see! Congratulations on another pearl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you are trying to catch up to me or what? lol devri would be a nice name lol btw did you see my blog or my email? ;d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Momma to be! You are too funny with your boy names! LOL I don't like the first two either! AT. ALL! LOL
    Can't wait to hear what you're having and the name you use! At least I know the names it's NOT going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm fond of LaBaraq myself. It's a unisex name. Giggles if you like the old skool gangsta theme. Mind if I tag along for your journey? check us out sometime.

    May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Annie!! Seriously Marcia is a beautiful name and only is given to beautiful girls. Marcia Pwincess Tupea, wow I see that name in lights already...hahahaha Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Gosh!!!! Could we be any later??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is such exciting news! You are a wonderful mother and another lucky little person is going to have the priviledge of calling you "Mommy"!!!! We are so happy for you. This post cracked me up, I think Crayo'la is the winner. Or you could save it for us, just in case......you never know! Haha. Anyways, send our love to the kids and to your hubby.
    Ofa Lahi Atu & Congratulations, again!!!
    Luv,
    Lee & Eric & the SacTownBrownz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts