Busy, busy, busy...


We are ALMOST completely done with moving and it is such a relief! I hate moving! We moved to an older home that is a great fit for us. It was really nice this time around because the kids had fun helping get things moved and packed. They love their new space and we do too! We just got the girls into their new school today, Pearly Shella wasn't shy at all! Pearlie was a bit more shy and cried a little. I think they will enjoy their new school, it's smaller and in an older building but the staff is really nice and the community we live in now is very quiet but comfortable. We can't wait until the Spring so that we can work on the yard and the kids can all run around outside in the fresh air. I am grateful for my in laws and for their love and support throughout all of our struggles. They have blessed our family so much! We love them! Now we have to get to planning some sleepovers with my nieces and nephews because the girls have been begging us. More blogging and giveaways to come when we are all done.
Take some time out to check out these "Moment Jars" that Mindi from Word to Your Mother blogged about. You can put in the date and a few details of your special moment in time, it will be saved in chronological order and you can read other people's moments. It's pretty neat!
Here's one of mine..








Photobucket

Comments

  1. hey annie!! nice talkin to ya, can't wait to come over and chill til da break o' dawn!! lmbo!! So happy for your beautifully growing family :)
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the move! Your kids are too cute. Sleep overs are for Anna not me..hahaha I'm not the cool aunt. I just say okay go watch movies downstairs while I sit in my room, but Anna gets involved with them. I just feel that it's my time to relax and theirs to be away from me...hahaha Good luck with all your future plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for being done with a big move! We are looking forward to spring too! It's so nice for the kids. And summer is even nicer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts