Almost There....24 days or less.


I have 24 days or less...of this pregnancy left. I usually deliver a few days before my due date.
My two nieces who were both due around the end of May have already had their baby girls. It's getting quite uncomfortable for me with this pregnancy, mostly because of water retention and carpal tunnel in my right hand. I have had water retention before, but carpal tunnel is a different story. It makes it hard to do things with my hand (open jars, untie knots, typing, braiding). It's definitely made me appreciate my physical abilities more. It has made me truly feel a greater sense of love and appreciation for the little things. I have a brother that was hit by a car when he was younger. He has limited mobility. He cannot walk without crutches or a walker and uses a wheelchair to get around, he uses his left foot to drive, his left leg functions better. He also has limited mobility in his right hand and has to use his left hand to do many things. His wife works and he stays home to care for his one year-old baby daughter. He is amazing in so many ways. He has overcome many of the things the doctors had said he wouldn't be able to accomplish. He is an inspiration to me.
My husband has been amazing with helping me out with the house, the kids, dinners, blogging and everything in between. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I just wanted to tell him, thank you! Thanks for the pre-mother's day BBQ, the mother's day date and gifts. I really appreciate you honey! Also, a special thanks to my big girl who will be "8" tomorrow. Pearlie, I love you! Thanks for the gift, and for orchestrating a yummy mother's day breakfast all by yourself, with the help of your cousin, sisters and brothers....it was very much appreciated and so sweet! As you can tell, I have many things to be grateful for and they far outweigh any discomfort. I am definitely counting my blessings!

Comments

  1. Always so great to see a post where one is counting one's blessings. Amazing how we take some things for gratned! Hope the next 24 days pass swiftly for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the newest little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a wonderful family who loves you very much!! It is amazing what we take for granted and after having a bit of surgery myself not too long ago, I am super appreciative of my health and all the little things I couldn't do before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Who had their babies??? Congrats sweet girl on your bday tmw. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post about Peter, and your awesome hubby and kids :) You are doing so well Ane, and you deserve all the happiness you receive. Can't wait for lil Anna to come on June 5th! hahaha jk Tell Irie I said Happy B'day today woo hoo turning 8 is GREAT! I was gonna come by today, but your phone went str8 to voicemail. Anyway I hope your carpal tunnel goes away, so sorry you're uncomfortable,and a grouch...wait u didn't mention that..oh well love u, I'll call again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts