Why I Luv Him!

A post by my hubby--back in 2008! :)
I love you so much honey!






Here is to the woman who has made my life complete. Never deceitful, completely open and always true. My life begins and ends with you. Your everyday expression in our children s' eyes, oh what a feeling as time flies; on this cruise encompassing both our lives, if but only for you I know the sun always shines.

You are truly my best friend. You are the love of my life. More than a wife, our children s' mother, no other, could do like you do. House clean from top to bottom, bearing our child due this Autumn, Showering and caring for four little ones, our two oldest girls and our two handsome sons. You teach our kids to walk in the light, calm them down when they get in fights; call me at work to see how I'm doing, Hey honey I say, What you got stewing? Always the finest meals that you prepare, its evident that you truly care, that I have something great to eat each day.

Oh Honey I love you so much. When our eyes connect, or I feel your touch. You, I take with me in my heart. Truly eternal from the start. I love you and thank you for making life so much better. No weather, No storm, when we're together. Irie, Sela, Ken and Too-lah, you and me, and baby soon to be, from now to eternity, I promise. Always and forever, to always remember, that there is no greater treasure, than our life. That is right, truth be told, you and me, together we'll grow old.

Ane, I love you. Here is a picure of you and me together...age enhanced.







(My Maternal Grandparents)

Comments

  1. Ane that was the cutest post ever. Your hubby is so talented in writing. I pray that everything works out for the best. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts