It's All About The Love...



It's funny how things you plan on accomplishing when you begin a marriage and family, don't always happen as you thought they would.  We have definitely made a lot of plans.  Some of them we are still working on.  It's been a challenge, mostly due to health problems.  Which is what many of my most recent posts have been written about.  The things we have endured have been quite difficult.  It's hard to see someone you love with a health condition that has NO cure.  Luckily, it's not something exactly life threatening.  When you go through challenges that seem near impossible to overcome, you learn quickly to appreciate the little things.  The simple things that matter, like playing with the kids at the park.  Living each day is hard and each time this sickness surfaces, it's like taking too steps back or going back to square one.  I am so tired of this illness taking over our lives.  It's even harder for my husband, if you know him, then you know that he is a very determined person.  When he sets a goal, he aims high and does his best and he follows through on the goals he sets for himself.    I know that there is a reason for everything.  I know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for us.  One of the keys to us overcoming these things have been to serve others and to be grateful for our blessings. We have our hard days when we just want to complain.  We have our hard times and we have our good times and we have definitely have had a great support system as well.  One thing that I love about my marriage and my husband is that, throughout it all, we have been able to love each other, regardless of what we have faced.  We truly feel blessed that our relationship has grown and we love each other more and more.  It might sound fairytale-ish to some..but we truly have been blessed with a great love for one another.  I know that if we didn't have the gospel in our lives, things would have definitely been harder and we would not have made it through those challenges.  I just want my husband and kids to know that I love them so much!  I will be there for them always and forever through the good times and the bad. I am grateful to have a husband that truly loves, prays for and wants the best for me. It's a treasure to find someone who loves you and wants the best for you.  I am truly grateful for his strength and courage throughout the hard times.
No matter what....it IS all about the LOVE.
(FT&P Honey!)

Comments

Popular Posts