Potty Training Day

Today I am finally doing it, although I have been dreading this day, it is here and I am pushing myself not to turn back. My two-year old son is finally ready to be potty trained and I am ready to teach him. I have two older daughters one is five the other is three, both have been through this stage. Maybe it's because he's a boy just might be why I am a little hesitant. I keep telling myself and my husband that I am trying to get him potty trained and then towards the end of the day I end up giving in to putting the diaper back on him.
Today is different though, it's a new day and I have a new attitude about getting it done. I googled potty training for boys, and got some great tips and some products for sale like dolls that go potty, and great ideas for a ridiculous amount of money; which I feel is a waste.
After all the research I did, I ended up finding the same advice my mom gave me. After all she must surely know the best way to do it, having raised twelve boys and two girls.
Armed with my own instincts, experience, books to read to him, plenty of training underwear's, cleaning supplies and of course mom's advice, I will get it done because mom is always right, and I am tired of changing his smelly diapers !

Comments

Popular Posts