Potty Training Complete and Meet the Teacher-great!

What a relief it is to finally have our son going all by himself and so far not having any problems. I am so excited and happy for him to accomplish this little task. He has been great at bedtime too! I give him a little water to drink and about a half an hour later he goes potty and then brushes his teeth and goes to bed! At the beginning I almost felt like giving up because it seemed like it would never get done, but now that he is a "BIG BOY" he loves it!

Meet the teacher was wonderful yesterday. My daughter's teacher was great and made my daughter feel comfortable. We filled out more paperwork, got the bus route and took a tour of the school. My daughter was so excited to be there she didn't want to leave. She is so happy to finally go to school, because we have been talking about it and now she is ready to take the next step. I think I am finally ready to let her go too.

Comments

Popular Posts