Just been so busy!!

I am sorry that I haven't devoted much time to blog lately, because I have been so busy with my kids and my house. We were all sick last week and so when I got better the house was like a tornado, so I have been getting things back in order. My sweet husband works so many hours and after a long shift he came home with groceries, and cleaned and cooked me my favorite meal, Steak!! Yum!! I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate his love and care for our kids and me! We love you honey! Thanks for taking time to make me feel appreciated and loved!

An update on the mama hood, our oldest daughter is doing really well in school! A few weeks ago I went to Parent teacher conference and her teacher said lately she had been talking a lot to her classmate that sits next to her. After completing class work, which she usually finishes fast, normally she goes to an activity corner to have quiet playtime. So she was scolded for talking while the other kids were working. So the next time her teacher observed her to find out why she had a change in behavior. Her teacher saw that she was actively teaching her classmate how to complete the class work! So that was really exciting and we are so very proud of her.

Our younger kids are doing great, our second oldest child is doing well also, her vocabulary is very good for her age; she will be 4 years old in January and is writing her name and letters and shapes. She loves to talk and is very inquisitive. She is very musically inclined, she sings very well and in tune. She’s very affectionate and kind. She loves to dress up and anything princess is what she loves. She is my little helper and she loves to help!

Our third child is a little ball of energy; he is very coordinated! He is two and a half years old. He loves to be active and loves to do things like his daddy. He knows his shapes, is learning his numbers and letters and colors. He loves to play with his little fire truck, he is learning to take care of his little brother, and is a little timid. He loves to make us laugh he is getting better with his tantrums, because he is learning to use his words. He is a sweetheart!

Our baby is eleven months old! I can’t believe he is already going to be turning one. He learned to walk at ten months, the fastest of all our kids. He has two bottom teeth and four teeth cutting in on top. He is always curious about things and wants to play with everything he can reach. He is starting to run and it is so cute! He is learning to say a few names and words and calls me by my first name because he hears daddy say it…it’s so funny, but I keep saying mama, so he will say it too. He loves to laugh and dance, and his new thing is climbing upstairs! He is still nursing and he will be weaned soon, so it’s a little sad, but it’s almost that time.

As a mother I have grown so much with each new child, it is such an honor to be a mom. I know that it is important, and some days are harder than others. When those hard days come, I usually try to think of what I have overcome and it makes me more thankful. I am still learning patience and each day I look forward to raising my kids and being the mother I have always wanted to be. I am not perfect, I am striving to do my best, and I will continue to do what I need to do. To ensure that my children and husband are happy, healthy and that they feel my love for them. Each day is a gift and each moment is priceless!

Comments

  1. Great to hear about your family! You are great mother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts