Sorry Santa, but I just might beat you this year at gift giving!!

Whenever Halloween is near I am truly excited, mostly because our wedding anniversary is the day before Halloween, it will be 6 years. It is also the time of year when people throughout the world stop thinking of themselves and put others first. Thanksgiving, and soon Christmas will be here soon. Many of my friends who are also mamas’ love to shop on Black Friday, one of the busiest and craziest times of the year. Personally I don't really enjoy shopping when it is so busy. We have all seen the news or read about mother's getting into fights over gifts and of people lining up to get the best deals, maybe some of you are one of these people. I think this year I might actually brave the lines and crowds and check it out. From what my friends have told me they get the BEST deals of the year. But I have reason to believe I might just get the best deal of the year, using the great coupons available, I think I might actually get my shopping done before Christmas Eve this year. I have been thinking about what I would like to get the most important people in my life.

1. I want to buy my husband, a (secret because he reads this) gift that he has been wanting for a really long time.

2.I would like to buy some learning toys and craft items for my kids to use here at home.

We were thinking about heading up to UT for Christmas, and usually my kids return home with bags of gifts from grandparents, aunties and uncles and cousins. My kids sure are loved! Unfortunately I think my husband will be busy with work, but at the same time we will be able to buy things we need for our house and what we would like to purchase for one another. I hope to find exactly what I would like to purchase for them. I love coupons and freebies, when they are useful items. I am not one to shop excessively. So I am glad I found a great source for online coupons and discounts.

I found a great source for coupons . They feature great deals at most of the stores where I shop at or would like to shop at like Wal-mart, Best Buy, Target, Old Navy, Overstock on the link below. It is easy to navigate through to find the stores you prefer to shop at. Good luck with your holiday shopping!


Comments

  1. i HATE Christmas shopping when it's busy! we always try to get our shopping done by mid-November or earlier!

    thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts