Thankful Thursday




I am thankful for:

The sound of my husband's voice and hugs and kisses, and knowing he loves me dearly....

The sweet moments when my kids make us laugh, and entertain us....

The health and strength I have been blessed with to be able to care for my family...

The atonement and Gospel of Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father's love and guidance and knowing he has a divine plan for us all...

The huge family that I have been blessed with, and the things they have taught me....

The many learning lessons I receive from life...

Comments

  1. Absolutely! God is good! Those are all blessings and wonderful things to be thankful for!!
    Thanks for dropping by! I love your page and your writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! You are so kind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts