I was going to do my most embarrassing moments but there are many that I don't even want to share because they were so embarrassing, or because it would be complicated to explain. Or maybe it's because I really can't remember all of them.
(Becoming a mom makes you lose your memory..lol!)
1. When we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, Arizona temple.
2. When I met my husband, at a restaurant he worked at I was hired as a hostess and I guess for him I was the hostess with the "Mostest"! (So corny I know)
3.Giving birth to each child, each labor was unique of course they were all painful but I am proud that I got through each one and the feeling of becoming a mother to each child is so amazing!
4. Moving into our first place, though it was a very humble home it was our very own and that's what was so special!
5. Sending our oldest child to School the first day of Kindergarten, was a lot harder for mommy than it was for her. She did very well too!
6. When my husband got promoted after working very hard at his management position. He is so talented and I am grateful that we have been so blessed!
7. This past Christmas was unforgettable for sure, not only because we spent much of it resting and I spent much of my time helping everyone get better. It was a blast to be with our huge families.
8. The moment when we arrived to our newest home! It is the nicest and most comfy home we have lived in and we love it!
9. Each day I wake up and see and hug my husband and kids is priceless!
10. The day my sister adopted her son.
11. Our 6th anniversary!
12. When my niece had her beautiful little baby!
13. The day I heard the news that my brother (#13) is engaged and getting married!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants