Monday, February 18, 2008

I got tagged from my beautiful Sis in Law Rina, it's my first tag... thanks sis!



A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Make breakfast

2. Clean up

3. Call moms and dads, and brother Peter.

4. Relax with my honey and the kiddos..

5. Make a wonderful Roast for dinner!-yums!



What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Pay tithing, invest and save, set up retirement and kids college funds, bring nieces and nephews to the states, buy both sets of parents homes and cars, buy a green home, start a business, fix our car up, buy a second car, go on our first honeymoon, and travel to all Polynesian Islands.



3 of my bad habits:

1. Very clumsy...very clumsy...lol!

2. So forgetful

3. Eating the wrong foods.



5 places I have lived:

1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. West Valley City, UT
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. North Las Vegas, Nevada
5.Mesa, Arizona




5 jobs that I have had:

1. Taste tester at our family bakery at age 5 or 6...
2. Hula dancer, for our family show from age 7-19.
3. Perfume sales for a company that was actually a bunch of scammers...lol! Seriously..
4. Restroom Attendant- Gave paper towels, lotions, mints, candy, perfume hairspray.
5. Hostess at a Caribbean Creole Restaurant where I met my love and the best job ever, that is until mama hood!



5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have the greatest husband and kids ever!

2. I was once a wannabe Singer, in a group with my cousins.

3. I have Crepitus, it my hands. (They make a crackling sound sometimes when I move them, but it's painless.)

4. I was raised in a Bakery, mom and dad had a family bakery, so that's why I have such a sweet tooth!

5. I have never broken a bone.


Now it's your turn, I am tagging my momma blog friends my beautiful cousin in law A. Wolfgramm, my great friend Kathleen on "So Grateful to Be Mormon"
and my new friend Chrys @ Solomon Surprises.


5 comments:

  1. Well i have never done a tag before I usually just skip out but since you said beautiful... I guess I have too LOL..ha ha ha .. I will definitely get that done it might take me awhile ..i am so slow ..about those things .. but I will try .... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mama,
    great list girl.

    i've done this but i don't remember where on my blog it is :)

    if i was rich, you know what i would also do with the money?

    i would get COMPLETE maid service for life for me and everyone i love and like.

    great night girl,
    kathleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun meme! I love learning quirky facts about people. FYI: I LOVE Scentsy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the people on my blog rarely tag! so, I am going to have to seek hard for a few taggers. My tag is going up this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left a post, but I didnt see it. Are you related to the singers? The Jets? I will finish my tag tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

We ♥

Listed on the following LDS Blog Sites

---------------------------------------------------- Flower Button LDS News Source LDS News Source is a LDS news portal that currently searches over 5000 news sources daily. _______________________________________
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
This policy is valid from 23 February 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

The Mama Hoods Goods

Visits from Mah Buddies!