Kids and Marriage

A recent conversation with our two daughters a few months ago went something like this.

I (5 y.o.): Mommy who am I going to get married to?

Mom: I don't know but I hope you will find someone who loves Heavenly Father, who is smart, hard working and loving. Just like your daddy.

F (4 y.o.): You and daddy got married huh mom?

Mom: Yes we did.

I (5 y.o.): How do we know who we are supposed to marry mom?

Mom: When I met your daddy I knew he was the one I should marry because I felt it in my heart.

F (4 y.o.): Yeah, we will feel the spirit huh mom?

Mom: Yes, that's right!




Comments

  1. WOW...I am going to tab this one for when "that time" comes in the lives of my children....out of the mouths of babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! You are definitely teaching them right. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts