You Make Me Smile Award!

My blog sister Chrys was sweet enough to pass this award to me! So I am going to pass this one on to 5 others. I love reading and sharing experiences with other moms out there. It makes me feel good that there are others who share in the joys and sometimes stresses of being a mom. I love reading Chrys blogs because she is a great mother with some yummy recipes on her Cooking Blog called Solomon Family Delights.

Here are the five recipients of this Award:

Ana

Aurora

Dallas Miao'd

They Are Our Children

It's a Woman's World!









These are the guidelines for passing it on:

  • Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
  • Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day.
  • Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo.
  • Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs or emailing them the news.
  • Enjoy your awards!


Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks... You made me smile too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ane...how sweet!! it shows on your blog your pregnant ... wow ...how exciting ..!! so did you guys move out of the 67th ward..? my cousin said you did... ;( ... well some of roys family might come in may .. i'll let ya know for sure? anyways i hope your doing good.. call me anytime..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific award. Congratulations. Definitely well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it took a while, but you should now be added on the Hip Mama's Place directory.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog! :)
    Jocelyn @ www.hipmamasplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you just made ME smile! And made my day!
    Thank you!
    I will post this Monday moring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ane How are you? We're good. Haven't seen much of your blogging lately...but if you're anything like me, I've just been lazy and feeling sick! They moved up my due date two more days...10/09. Yay. Anyway, hope you're feeling better than I am. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts