2. Red marker and a new couch do not mix!
3. If your daughter can't find her toothbrush and your can't flush your toilet, it's time to call the plumber.
4. If they can make the mess they can clean it up too.
5. I have learned to function on very little sleep and know sleep deprivation in my bones.
6. Patience...patience....patience!!!!! I have yet to learn!
7. I have learned a lot about making sacrifices.
8. I have found myself not caring as much about getting things at the holidays or birthdays anymore because it all becomes about the kids and my hubby too!
9. Sippy Cups are NEVER spill proof!
10. How to stir the spaghetti sauce with one hand and hold a fussy baby in the other.
11. Kids are always watching.
12. I am NOT a perfect mother.
13. Children are have the most pure and unconditional love. If I ever forget how to be more like Jesus they remind me daily.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants