Wordless Wednesday- My Nieces daughter!









Comments

  1. She's adorable! She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

    i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Merrianne! She is the first great-grandchild for my parents! Her nickname is Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a doll! Sooo cute! I've been looking through your blog.... I love it! I'll definitely be back. By the way, my inlaws live in Mesa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie! That's sweet! I am glad someone likes my blog! lol! :D
    Your in laws live in Mesa too! We are in the East Kimball Stake. That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that wordless wednesday!! somedays there just needs to be "WORDLESS" ....i think i'll steal that idea!! ;0) ...how are you doing? ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Cute!

    Great news! Your name for Name That Chocolate Dessert made it into the top 10! Tell your friends, family, and blog readers! They may vote for you as often as they like! The more votes the more chances you have of winning the fabulous prizes!

    Hurry voting ends August 16 11:59pm!

    The Chocolistas
    thechocolistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie patootie!! I love the look of pure joy on her adorable little face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts