Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-In


I am doing Friday Fill-Ins at the end of each month. I thought it would be fun to try it out. So copy and paste the questions like I did and answer them on your blog, then leave a comment or put your blog link on the McLinky...so others can read yours. Have fun with it!



1. It's time for ___.

2. _____; it's not a bad place for _____.

3. I must be _____

4. _____ is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My _____ is simply _____.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was _____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _ !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers:

1. It's time for a nap!

2. Utah; it's not a bad place for us Mormons...lol!

3. I must be in LOVE!

4. Love is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My husband is simply amazing.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was yesterday (our kids are hilarious, and they don't even have to try too hard).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not waking up at 2 am, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to go to Baby Selini's blessing!



2 comments:

  1. 1. It's time for quiet time with my husband!
    2. Idaho; it's not a bad place for raising a family.

    3. I must be a Mom.

    4. The Spirit of Christ is the best thing I have ever known.

    5. My husband is simply wonderful.

    6. The last time I laughed really loudly was I have no idea but it wasn't that long ago.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sunday, tomorrow my plans include going to church and Sunday, I want to take some pictures of our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Answers, thanks for playing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

We ♥

Listed on the following LDS Blog Sites

---------------------------------------------------- Flower Button LDS News Source LDS News Source is a LDS news portal that currently searches over 5000 news sources daily. _______________________________________
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
This policy is valid from 23 February 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

The Mama Hoods Goods

Visits from Mah Buddies!