Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary Ane:2009

Good Morning Honey,

I needed to hi-jack your blog for a moment so that I can publicly share my affection and gratitude for you. You are an excellent mother and equally a loving partner. Eight years has flown by and I am excited for the future. I am grateful for your patience, empathy, understanding, and diligence within all that we do.

I appreciate your willingness to remain optimistic during our tough times. The strength that you provide enables me to push forward despite tough and turbulent conditions. I depend on you to maintain our home while working full-time and going to school full-time; and most men would probably agree that what we do in the workplace is a lot less stressful than taking care of kids--let alone, five vibrant and diverse personalities.

I am truly grateful for the wonderful example that you set for our children. Your adherence and testimony of the Gospel of Christ is both, true and exemplary of unconditional love. I have made a Flash-movie for you. I would of embedded the video/movie on this website but I am worried about your load-times.

Happy Anniversary!

I invite you and your readers to view this movie. I want to reciprocate the love and affection that you have expressed for me. Love you! French Toast & Pancakes.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet post...and congratulation and hope you have a wonderful anniversary... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG KENNETH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL, IT REALLY HAD ME TEARED UP WATCHING THAT LIL MOVIE 4 ANE! ANE U ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A SWEET HUSBAND...THE BEST GIFTS R THE ONES FROM THE HEART...THANKS 4 SHARING KENNETH :) & REMINDING US ALL HOW MUCH U LOVE UR BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!! & HINTING THE REST OF THE HUBBYS ON WHAT TO DO (CUZ I'M GONNA SHOW THIS 2 PULU) HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much honey! I love you and I don't know how I can top this one....french toast and pancakes alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, how you get a Tongan who likes to blog? lol

    What a sweet post! Hope you guys have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a man.

    I just wandered over from mormon mommy. Your blog is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. French toast and pancakes?? Please explain your love code words! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Sweet....:D You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenneth that was beautiful!! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

We ♥

Listed on the following LDS Blog Sites

---------------------------------------------------- Flower Button LDS News Source LDS News Source is a LDS news portal that currently searches over 5000 news sources daily. _______________________________________
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
This policy is valid from 23 February 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

The Mama Hoods Goods

Visits from Mah Buddies!