Why I have been....MIA



I know I have been lacking lately on this blog, it's only because I have been busy relaxing, eating, putting my feet up, having fun in the sun with the kids writer's block. Thank goodness my husband was forced to has been able to share some of his thoughts and feelings on this blog. I love his writing! It gives me good insight as a wife and mom. Oh and my apologies to my blog friends....I have been so lazy to comment so busy with motherhood and housework, doctor appointments etc... that I haven't had time lately.

So here goes a quick update...

Pregnancy- baby is doing well, had a 2nd ultrasound for his measurements, he is about 4 lbs. now and moves a.lot. He is definitely growing and finding comfortable pants and shirts in my closet is getting harder. Water retention has kicked in a bit and I need to head to the gym to swim. There's heartburn and tums has been my BFF...for the past few weeks. I have to say, I am definitely ready for this baby to be born, it's getting uncomfortable for sure. I am so grateful to have my husband to help me out. The kids are great helpers as well. (I just love my family so much!) Of course my mom, sister in laws and mother in law have helped out with the kids when we need some time to relax. They are THE BEST!

Family- We have been spending time outside since it has warmed up. The kids love it. We love it because the house is staying clean 20 minutes longer 2 hours longer than usual. It's nice for the kids to release all their energy at the park and come home ready to eat dinner and get some sleep.

Extended Fam- I don't blog too much about my family and Ken's family because I'm not sure they would want me blogging about them on the internet. There have been some fun events in the works that we are looking forward to...weddings and some more precious babies born and that will soon be born that we are very excited to meet.
Thanks honey for blogging with me, I hope you will continue when you have time.

  Thanks for all the comments and love ya'll....Peace! 





Photobucket

Comments

  1. Thank you for all that you do. For clarification--I was just joking about the "one-liners." Please don't feel pressure to blog. I am glad that you are finding time to relax. Almost there honey, less than two months--and BAM...Baby is born...

    PS. Have we settled on that name?

    PSS. I like blogging questions...like I can't just turn around and ask you...more fun this way. :D

    FT&P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I know, that's too funny, we we are in the same room...and your asking me questions on this blog! hahaha! It's fun to "discover" comments though! ♥ you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts