Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This week is Spring Break for the kids.  I really wish it wasn't so busy for us this week.  I have been so busy this week, catching up on laundry, de-cluttering and all the normal mommy stuff..not to mention, "Potty Training" (Which is more like a Potty War...lol!).  We have 2 birthdays(I am bringing some dishes for them both), 1 baptism (I also am giving a talk for this), 3 Easter parties(I also have to make some side dishes for these) that we are attending this week. Holy CRAP!

  I have definitely been taking advantage of the time I have to SLEEP IN! I can't wait for summer break! I have always been a night owl. I can stay up pretty late and I HATE waking up early...unless it's for a breakfast date with my husband or attending the temple. :)

I guess, I really do thrive on the time I have to relax and have a few hours to myself to blog, facebook and relax without the distractions/noisiness  of the kids. 

Things that are funny when I am up late.....the kids farting in their sleep! lol! Funny, gross, but MOSTLY funny!  I love hearing my kids talk in their sleep.  It's like a window to their dreams.  I also love being able to enjoy a COLD ONE....juice that is!  (HAHAHA!) and a small snack or at times dinner....because usually when the kids are eating, I am feeding the baby, eating a few bites, cleaning up then getting the kids ready for bed and finally when they are asleep, I feel relaxed enough to eat! :) 


Our routines are definitely different right now.  But I have adjusted and although I am more beat and tired than ever before...I am CAPABLE. And so are YOU!



Have a blessed  and safe EASTER WEEKEND! ♥'s

4 comments:

  1. I so admire your mothering skills. Can u teach me?? hehehe You're such an amazing, loving, gentle person and I truly admire your strength. Thanks for being in my life. love ya bf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by with love and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you should be exhausted. it's it amazing what you can get done. You are capable. Thanks for the reminder that I am too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog when I have time to sit and relax. I thought my weekend was crazy, no you won that one...lol. I love the line you wrote "Its like a window in their dreams." That is beautful. And so are you. Stay strong and capable. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

We ♥

Listed on the following LDS Blog Sites

---------------------------------------------------- Flower Button LDS News Source LDS News Source is a LDS news portal that currently searches over 5000 news sources daily. _______________________________________
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
This policy is valid from 23 February 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

The Mama Hoods Goods

Visits from Mah Buddies!