Dearest School.......

I -♥- you!! 



Thank you for starting again!  I really, truly and sincerely...appreciate the time that you have given me to enjoy er..um...reflect upon, the extra time that I have each day.  I can't thank you enough, for allowing me to set bedtime back to 8 pm.  I am finding, once again......that I actually have more time to run errands! I also love it that I can go a few hours...(7 lovely hours!) without pulling my hair out...lol!  Thank you school,  for allowing my children to release tons of energy all. day. long.

I ♥ how it is when they get home after school, they are so tired!

Simply put.....school... *YOU ROCK!*


And to end this celebratory post,  I am sure you all remember this AWESOMELY-RAD---SHOW!
Well, this is one of my favorite songs from this show......well,  I kinda-sorta-remember it.......well, it's just because my OLDER siblings would sing this....
 I mean it's barely a memory...........I am NOT that OLD! Sheesh!  (Still in my 20's!)





*I wrote this post as a joke...I really don't celebrate when the kids are in school.  I actually cried and I really miss them tons! ;)*

Comments

  1. Lol...mine just started Kindergarten and I don't know what to do with myself but i'm sure I will figure out what to do with my free time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Leti, I can't believe those two are in Kindergarten! Time flies huh?! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts