Funny Stuff




  • Our 2 year-old daughter told me she was going to take a nap. She went to lay down then she says to our 1 year old son, "Oh my goodness! Can you be quiet!?" lol! 
  •  Our 6 year-old son is becoming a super-environmentalist.......just like his grandma Brown. He's saving old plastic containers to use as cups and other stuff! :/ lol!

  •  Our 7 year old daughter told my sister that she looked so pretty, then she told my sister, "I like your earrings, and shirt and necklace.  Your style is a lot like mine.  Yeah, my mom's style isn't as cute."
  • Our 4 year old's (much better than the original) remix- "Drop it like a car, drop, drop it like a car!" hahaha!Our 1 year-old likes to play horsey with his older siblings.  At church in Nursery (I am the teacher)  he tries to ride on the babies backs.  Mind you,  he's like 25 lbs, the babies are 11 mos. old and they are probably 19 lbs.  He's such a little monster...lol!
     
     
     
    Good bye Summer! 
    Happy First Day of Fall!
     
     


Comments

  1. Irie is a joy to teach in primary. She's so smart and helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts