Through all the hard times, we have been blessed with a great loving relationship, strength in one another and faith in the Lord. I never thought that amidst the difficulties life brings, our LOVE could become even stronger for one another. Even when we were already doing great, regarding our marriage and happiness. I have come to realize how much of an impact faith can have on your marriage. I believe that it is the key to a happy marriage. I love my husband so much! I wouldn't ever have become the person that I am today, without him in my life. He has taught me what it means to have drive, dedication, an absolute resolve to overcome any challenge. I am stronger because of his example. I just wanted to tell him that I LOVE HIM and I will always LOVE him. No matter what the circumstances, we will conquer and overcome together. I do believe in TRUE LOVE. And I am definitely a HAPPY participant. <3
I am finishing this post off with some fantabulous quotes on LOVE and of course more of my LOVES!
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
- Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.
- We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- Only from the heart Can you touch the sky.
- I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away...
- True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another.
- Faith makes all thing possible, love makes them easy.
- And let it be said that love is like a river that flows deep into the heart of the soul. For in every man and woman true love should be the ultimate goal.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
FT& P Always & Forever!