Thankful Thursday



There have been many tragedies on the news and in my own family that have deeply touched my heart.  I don't think I will ever be the same person that I was before.  This Thanksgiving I am thankful more than ever before.   For Thankful Thursday I write a list of things I am thankful for.  I am not a perfect mom or wife.  I am grateful for my imperfections.  My husband and kids balance me out.  I am thankful for the blessings that continue to pour in, amidst the trials and tribulation.  I am truly indebted to my husband and kids.  They teach me life lessons.  In honor of Thankful Thursday here are life lessons I am thankful for:

  • I am thankful for the messes my kids make,  they teach me to be patient and hard working and enjoy the fact that my body is able to clean up and care for them. 

  • I am thankful for the noise that my kids make, which helps me to appreciate that I can hear the sounds of their sweet and sometimes loud voices.

  • I am thankful for the crying and whining from our kids only because I have the ability to comfort them. 

  • I am thankful for the tender mercies of the Lord, during the storms of this life, His light shines through and lifts me up.

  • I am thankful for my husbands strength,  he has taught me to be a better person, to overcome any obstacle. 

  • I am thankful for my husbands love,  he is encouraging, helpful, and knows me better than I know myself. 
  • I am thankful for the great family we have both been blessed with,  they have been very caring and supportive and have sacrificed of their time and service on our behalf.  
  •  I am thankful for my imperfections because they remind me to be humble.
  • I am thankful for all of the positive people who have blessed our lives and made us stronger.
What are you Thankful for? 


Comments

  1. I love your positive spirit even about things that most would see as negative! Christ is evident in your life and I hope that encourages you:)
    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts