First and Second Haircut.....


The other day,  I went to get a new Utah drivers license,  
(I was still using my Arizona license because it didn't expire until 2046)  I needed to get a Utah one for residency purposes.  I left the kids with my mom. They love being with any of their grandparents.  Well,  my mom had been complaining for about a month about Bebe Pearls hair growing too long.  Especially because he is a boy.  I had my personal reasons for leaving it long,  mostly sentimental.  During the 3 hours that I was gone,  my mom decided to take the "hair issue" into her own hands.   Well, if you don't know my mom...she is a very is a silly, fun-loving and old-school woman with some major FOB mixed in...lol!   She decided to "trim" his hair in front.   Her idea of  "trimming" resulted in the image you see above.  Yep,  that's right.  His grandma gave him a very crooked, 'Dora the Explorer' look! lol!  I asked her if she had her glasses on when she cut it,  she said no and  that she forgot to put them on.  lol!  To ease my concern,  she said,  "Don't worry it will  grow back in a few days.  It's ok, my mom gave my brothers the same haircut when they were his age."   

I replied,  "Mom,  that was in the 50's.....in Tonga!"  

So unfortunately,  due to the hair incident....I had to fix his hair by cutting it all off! :'(  


Here is the final result,  he looks so much older now....I am still not over the cut! :\  It will probably take me a while....but I must say,  he does like rather handsome!  Much better than the Dora look! lol!   :)  



(To: KTT-He looks a lot more like K-Pearl huh?  FT&P honey! Love you sweetie!)

Comments

  1. Love the haircut! And it looks even better in person! Always fun to spend time with you and your kids! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts