Spring is here!!

Although I was born in the winter,  I absolutely LOVE spring!  The temperatures here are just right.  Spring is symbolic for me.  I love when flowers begin to bloom.  Ultimately, spring brings thoughts of the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  We are so blessed with the same opportunity of being resurrected.  This spring we have been blessed to enjoy and celebrate new life.

We were blessed with two new nieces,  one on each side of the family.   

L and her baby sis baby E
Baby L
We are also blessed  this spring to celebrate 38 years of marriage for my in-laws and 53 years in May for my parents marriage. 
my wonderful in-laws

We have also sadly,  had to say farewell to a cousin who has passed away as well as a former bishop.  That's just the beauty of Spring.  Remembering that although we will each go to rest someday.....there is always spring....or the resurrection.  We are so blessed to have this knowledge as well as the knowledge of eternal life and eternal families. Celebrate and appreciate each day you have with your loved ones.  :)



 Happy Spring!! 



{To: KTT-FT&P Always honey I am especially thankful for you!}


Comments

  1. Yes true love Spring & the symbolism it brings, thanks for the reminder love u!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts