Happy 34th Honey!




I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband, who truly loves me.   He understands me and encourages me in many ways, to follow my dreams and accomplish my goals.  I am so grateful for all the times he worked long hours, the times that he cooked and did laundry so that I could take a break,  the times he took the kids to the park....so that I could have some "me" time.  The times that he showered me with gifts and pampered me with breakfast in bed.  I will ALWAYS be grateful for the little moments that we have shared,  talking about our kids, our goals and hopes as a family.  I am so thankful for the great memories that we have as a couple, dates,  movie nights, Wal-mart shopping trips...things that are simple but definitely enjoyable.  Everything that my husband has done, he's always done his best. He's truly a great man,  great husband and great father.  He has the most amazing ability to overcome difficulties.  He has the drive and courage to succeed.


Honey,  I love you for the thoughtfulness, the love, the service,  the dedication that you have shown to me and for many other reasons that I can't possibly name because I would run out of words to say, there are not enough words to explain how much I love you!  I will definitely continue to reciprocate all that I can.  I will keep striving and doing my best.  I will continue to support you, encourage you,  and love you indefinitely.Forever.Always.  I love you sweetie! Happy 34th!!

FT&P Always!

Comments

Popular Posts