Foot-in-mouth mommy moment! :/

I was shopping at Wal-Mart and I had to change our 1 year-old son's diaper so we headed to the restroom.  Our 3 year old daughter was standing next to me at the changing table.  A woman had just walked in,  did her business in the restroom and then started walking out.  She didn't wash her hands. :S
Our "talkative" 3 year-old daughter took notice, as she is VERY observant.....lol!  
She then shouted out,  "You didn't wash your hands!"  The woman, continued to walk out.  
I whispered  to our daughter that it's not nice to shout out things like that to people.  
And she replied, "But that's gross mom!"   
I am so glad that the woman was on her way out of the restroom,  I even waited for a bit to walk out of the restroom,  because I was embarrassed. 

Yeah,  she sure is talkative!  Which is cute,  just as long as she doesn't shout out things to strangers. 
 She definitely needs to learn some manners. 

Anything like this ever happen to you with your little ones?  

 


{FT&P....Love you always!! I am sure this moment made you proud too...lol! LOVE U!}

Comments

Popular Posts