Grateful for Our Girls

Pearlie and Pearly Shella in Steamboat Springs, CO -2009


I just had to take note here on the blog,  about how proud I am of my two oldest girls.   They have definitely matured in the recent years.  If I ever have things I need them to get done.  They do it.  They also do things with out being asked to.  I love the fact that they are learning how to serve others while they are young.  They have their moments and I step back and let them be kids....but for the most part.  They are definitely a HUGE blessing in our lives.   I am forever grateful to the Lord for sending my 2 angels....he definitely knew I would need them.....We Love you Pearly Shella and Pearlie!! 

Comments

  1. Every parent deserves helpful children like that! They are beautiful Ane!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts