Weight Loss

I am super excited that I have lost 14 lbs!   I know it's not much,  but for me...it's  A LOT!   I have been working out 5 days a week at the gym doing lots of cardio and some weights.  I have a lot of weight that I need to lose and I hope that I can drop 14 more this month since I started a little over  a month ago.  I would like to lose at least 90 more lbs. and keep it off.  I have the working out part down and drinking water part down, I just need to work on eating healthier.  I don't plan on using any type of weight loss programs.  I do an hour of cardio and lift weights for 20 minutes.  The classes I attend vary between, Step Aerobics,  Kickboxing (Turbo Kick), and Zumba.  My favorites are the last two.  I plan on walking on the weekends or jogging on the elliptical when I have time.  I have a great cousin that helped me to get moving and get back to the gym.  We would work out together,  but she had to move an hour away.  I am going to miss her, but I am grateful that I have finally gotten to the point where I feel like I NEED to workout at the gym.  I just need to change my eating habits so that my workouts won't be in vain. I am grateful for a husband that also has inspired me to lose weight and works out often. It's nice to work on it together.  Wish me luck!


{KTT- I love you honey!  Thanks for being such a loving supporter in everything I do. FT&P Always!}

Comments

  1. Good for u Annie!! (: I'm so proud of u, that's a great accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts