How time flies....

I sure do miss them being so small! So grateful that I could capture some of these memories through pictures. Another school year is starting and I can't believe that we will have a 5th grader, 3rd grader, 2nd grader and Kindergartener and a 3-3/4 year-old-ish...lol! and 2 year old at home. In 3 years they will all be in school! (Gasp!) I have definitely made sure to capture more photos recently. At the beginning, with our older ones, we didn't have a good camera. So I didn't get as many photos of the older two. Kinda makes me sad. I am very grateful that I have been blessed to be a mother. Especially to these mostly sweet but yes...sometimes naughty kids. I am thankful that I have a great husband by my side to help me parent these kids. He's a great dad and I am so thankful for him. I have a lot to learn still...but as a mom, I have grown a lot. In some ways I still need some "help". (Potty-training...I loathe it, my husband can confirm this! lol!) I love my husband, and I am very grateful for his patience, love and support in raising these kids. He's definitely the more patient, nicer parent. I am grateful for each day that I have to be a mother. I have a tons more to learn from them.


Cherish the time you have....it will definitely fly right by.


(FT&P honey! XOXOXO! Don't forget you can click on the pictures to make them larger, it opens up a gallery that you can click through...also Play a song from below, while you are watching this.)




K-Pearl @ Amazing Jake's AZ

Just moved to AZ.

Dancing in the new house.

Tired K-pearl, fighting a nap.

iPearl in nursery AZ Tongan ward

iPearl taking a nice nap- Las Vegas town home

Pictures @ the Las Vegas Temple

Pearly Shella doing her famous pose...lol!

iPearl being a Lazy boy in the La-Z-Boy recliner

iPearl did NOT like Kpearl holding him..lol!

Pearly Shella and her Princess kite

K-Pearl and daddy!

Kids @ trunk or treat in AZ

Yummy cotton candy

the 4 little monkeys in downtown Mesa, AZ

Fun kids Poly Style photo shoot

Doing a real Hawaiian-style pose...lol!

She still has the same huge smile...love it!

Pearly Shella and another of her "poses"...silly girl!

Pearlie's first day of Kindergarten...so hard for mama!

iPearl- 2 years old

K-pearl 3 years old

3 little ones..@ the Mesa, AZ temple

K-Pearl @ the splash pad in AZ

Pearly Shella @ the splash pad in AZ

Pearlie lovin' the splash pad!

Pearly Shella and her new birthday dress...

Her new laptop too!

Cheesin' with the cake...

Silly girls

iPearl @ Moki's in AZ

iPearl's 1st bday!

Making sure they fit...

Testing out the costumes

iPearl looking @ the temple- Las Vegas, NV

iPearl 4 mos old

ipearl  5 months old

K-Pearl 2 years old

iPearl 6 months old

iPearl NOT loving nursery

K-Pearl looking for every toy he can find...lol!

Grandparents visit 2007 Mesa, AZ


iPearl (03/2007)





Besties (West Valley City, UT) Spring 2006

iPearl peek-a-boo

Lil' Pearl @ 1day old.

The boys having fun baking with grandma Brown

K-Pearl spending time with new sis Lil' Pearl

Trunk or Treating in Arizona

The 3 stooges...lol!

Pearlie so small...2 years old.

Pearly Shella...the most calm baby I have had.

K-Pearl - 2years old








Comments

Popular Posts