Yahoo!

We have some great things happening with our little family and I am so excited! It's been something we ahve been praying for and it's finally going to happen soon! :)

Also,  school is back in session for the kids, but not for me.  I had to postpone plans for school this fall,  because I am super busy.  I have 3 kids at a charter school and 1 in a public school waiting to get into the charter school.  So now that we have their schedule set,  we just have to get organized and set some goals for our family.  We look forward to this fall season and another great school year.  We are very impressed with this charter school.  It's definitely been a happier place to be,  for the kids.  I just hope and pray our 2nd grader gets into the same school.  I feel bad that he is at the other one alone.  

Have a blessed weekend!

Comments

  1. Glad great things are happening for you guys and that your prayers have been answered! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Showin' some love!

Popular Posts