Time flies....when you're having fun!





It's been a few years since my last post. I know I have tons to catch up on.  Let's just summarize for now. My oldest is entering the 9th grade this fall, 2nd is starting Jr. High this fall, the 3rd eldest my son will be in 6th grade, 4th oldest will be starting 4th grade and then my youngest daughter will be in 2nd grade and finally my baby, the youngest son starts first grade this upcoming fall.  All the kids will be in school all day. Wahooooooo! I may just change my schedule at work to days so that I can sleep regular hours instead of being a zombie working graveyard shift. 

I really, really love my family, I am so blessed to have them and there are a few things that have been eye-opening since my last post that have changed my life.  I have a lot to work on. 

Until next time......


Comments

Popular Posts